Benefits of the OPAL Award
Give your projects the global recognition they deserve
The most outstanding property projects around the world arise from a unique combination of talents that reinvent and push the boundaries of design and architecture to its limits. Sharing and celebrating these best practices is pivotal to support the industry. OPAL also embraces projects created with sustainability in mind.
An industry-wide networking platform
OPAL offers an omnichannel platform creating synergies within the Interior Design, Architecture and Property Development sectors, creating introduction and networking opportunities for everyone involved.
Raise awareness of your Outstanding projects
Raise your awareness and give the exposure your outstanding projects deserve to an audience of leading industry experts. Be noticed and rewarded leveraging business opportunities and take full advantage of the invaluable marketing potential an OPAL award deliver to your organisation. A proof-in-hand that your work is amongst the very finest in the industry. It is an invaluable tool to acquire new business as a direct result of winning the Award.
Each winner receives the following:
- Winners Seal to promote your Award, a PDF for local printing, respecting the environment. Winners who attend the OPAL Award event will receive a complimentary printed certificate.
- Winners Certificate, a PDF for local printing, respecting the environment.
- Complimentary Invitation to the Awards ceremony in London. Please note that due to the Covid-19 situation all Farmani Group events have been postponed until further notice.
- A permanent online profile on the winners’ page
- Indefinite right to use the OPAL logo
OPALs ‘Three industry approach’ provides a unique and exclusive platform for peer to peer introductions across the interrelating industry sectors. Property Developers are introduced to leading talent within Interior Design and Architecture, and vice versa. Each project entry is anonymously peer-reviewed by the OPAL jury panel comprised of leading industry talents. Entries are assessed independently on its merit and not competing against other entries.
Click here to submit your Outstanding project.